Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Story and Our Philosophy

Sprung in the tiny borough of Metuchen, New Jersey, KAYA is a small woman-owned handcrafted bodycare business. The ingredients used are natural and healing. There are no harsh chemicals to strip away your skin's natural oils or negatively impact the architecture of your skin in the long term. We offer a fresh way to reclaim some daily time to renew. Nurture yourself with a little well-deserved luxury weaved with aesthetic beauty that are part of our holistic approach to well-being. Our products are steeped in botanic and herbal healing that have stood the test of time in different cultures. You will feel the difference!
Originally from Malaysia, local KAYA soaper, a Metuchen NJ resident since 1991, is a descendant in a line of Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. She grew up with her Great-grandmother and helped grind herbs, roots, flowers and other natural ingredients into healing potions, rubs, powders, and salves. Her Grandfather continued the tradition and her Mother became a nurse (however, we believe in and use herbal medicines to this day!) She studied Chemistry and Biochemistry in college and currently works on finding a cure for diabetes. At the same time, her creative side was in need of an outlet and when she stumbled upon a natural soap recipe, it got all the right neurons firing, and there’s been no turning back. Here was a perfect way to blend the natural, herbal remedies with scientific principles. KAYA was born. The name KAYA has meanings around the world that we believe represent our product philosophy. In Malaysia it means "richness", in Japan it’s "purity", in India, "flower wealth", and for the South African Zulu it means "home". Our products contain no artificial detergents or synthetic preservatives which take their toll on the health of skin. Instead, natural, minimally processed ingredients are used and the emphasis is to offer an option that is incredibly fresh and good for your skin. The owner handcrafts all her products in her home kitchen and enjoys weaving aesthetic beauty with practical utility to create her luxurious soaps and healing balms.

3 comments:

  1. Natural cures for herpes have been in existence before the first Olympian threw a disc or ran a race. Modern Medicine came in like a conquering hero and all the old remedies were soon forgotten and swept under the rug. It wasn't until someone investigated all the possibilities and combinations of ancient remedies that many of the natural cures became popular.I Linda Donna, I was herpes patient for two year and have taken different prescription of drugs or medicine but there was no cure i became very sick and frustrated also, Until my friend saw and read a testimony of a lady on this blog on who was cured of HIV~aids by Dr Akhigbe. With his herbal remedies cure, We contacted him through his email, drrealakhigbe@gmail.com He reply us and told us what to do, He prepared the herbal medicine and send it to me through Dhl courier services, and instructed me how i will be taking it. My grated surprise is getting to three weeks my herpes get cure totally. Brother and sister Dr Akhigbe herbal remedies cure is very powerful. I have to testify him here so that everyone can get the information here.Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like,. DIABETES,ALS,HIV~AIDS,CANCER, FIBROID,HERPES ,HEPATITIS..In case you are there and you need his help please contact his email, drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or WhatApp HIM ON +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with herpes virus i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many doctors on this issue yet my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Dr odion and told him my problems and all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14days I went to see a medical doctor for test and the result was negative.i was so shocked and amazed,I'm the most happiest person on earth now.You too can also reach him via e-mail drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp +2349019421176 Thanks and God bless you Dr odion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete